Sitka 40% Off Coupon Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThuntr

WKR
how do i sign up for this service?
It's part of their outdoor pro purchase program. A couple times a year they offer a Friends and Family code sharing offer. Usually it's only 3 codes but this time they have 5. This time if at least 3 of your codes are used the sharer gets $50 credit. Pretty sweet deal for everyone needing some gear.

MThuntr

WKR
You still have the codes?
I have a couple if you want one...shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up if Baz77 doesn't have any

I'm out of codes for now. I may have 1 left to share later if a friend opts out.

Last edited:

NDGuy

WKR
This is how programs like this get shut down and you lose your discounts. Hope the $50 is worth it when Sitka deactivates your account.
I doubt they care, seem to give them out like candy to any "prostaff" who hike in the woods

fatlander

WKR
The program is designed to get more people wearing Sitka so more people buy Sitka. You’re marketing for them. #1%forConservation #40% forMarketing #sickforit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
This is how programs like this get shut down and you lose your discounts. Hope the $50 is worth it when Sitka deactivates your account.

Agree 100%.

This is total dick move, and against the terms of the program. You have to a real Dbag to give your word and make an agreement then disregard it for 50 bucks.

Dudeman

FNG
I have a couple if you want one...shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up if Baz77 doesn't have any

I'm out of codes for now. I may have 1 left to share later if a friend opts out.
I'd love to put that code to use if your buddy doesnt

For those of you posting about the discount codes going against Sitka’s Pro Program it’s an offering they’ve given to members enrolled in the Pro Program. One of the conditions was to not post the codes publicly and if it’s being shared via a PM I don’t foresee that being “public”. Additionally, it’s for friends and family therefore, I’ve come to consider some Roksliders family. Hope this clears the air.

Attachments

• IMG_6608.jpeg
    IMG_6608.jpeg
    213.5 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.