Sitka Celsius midi fit? And layering

Lowg08

WKR
I normally wear an XL in FL and Sitka. I’m trying to move on into some more packable treestand insulation. I’m thinking the Celsius midi would be perfect. I’m trying to figure out if I could put a fuse top and klamath under the midi in the normal size I wear XL and be able to move. I have a down jacket and gortex rain jacket for my hard shell. Just needing some sizing help.

H80Hunter

WKR
I believe I’ve sold clothes to you before either here or on another forum, so I think we’re similar size. I’m 6-1 and 230. I can wear an the same size XL fanatic hoody, Celsius midi and stratus or fanatic jacket and be fine. The midi is a slightly slimmer fit but I have plenty of room and wouldn’t size up if I bought another one for any reason. Hope that helps.

OP
Lowg08

Lowg08

WKR
I believe I’ve sold clothes to you before either here or on another forum, so I think we’re similar size. I’m 6-1 and 230. I can wear an the same size XL fanatic hoody, Celsius midi and stratus or fanatic jacket and be fine. The midi is a slightly slimmer fit but I have plenty of room and wouldn’t size up if I bought another one for any reason. Hope that helps.
You would be correct. I’m 6’2” 230. I have got to minimize my clothing. I have went way to crazy. It’s very easy to do. So I’m trying to nail down the best pieces for the way I hunt. I’m thinking this would pull double duty as a layer and an outer