WTS/WTT Sitka Coldfront set, Lead, size L

K_pem

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a cold front set that I’m debating on selling, just picked them up off a guy locally and im not 100% sure I’ll have a use for something this heavy duty. The bibs and jacket are in amazing shape and would probably look new if someone washed them in tech wash and waterproofer. Not sure what these are worth as you don’t see them much anymore but I know once upon a time this set was retailing over $1000.

If I can get an offer worth taking considering what I paid, I’ll sell them but otherwise I’d just keep them for the north idaho winters.
Text for details/pics/offers 509-822-1671
Thanks

OP
K

K_pem

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sounds like I’ll need it for the amount of throwing TF up I’ll do following that transaction!! Hahahaha

T28w

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I’d think you would be doing good to get 600-700 for them. I know u could get the pants for 250 or so and the jacket for a little more it seemed. These were obviously online sales. I know they may have retailed for 1,000 but I don’t know anyone who pays retail for Sitka so it kinda comes down to what u can get it for on sale.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I bought a brand new set last year for $600.00. Easy to do with all the Sitka sales and buying last year's model/version. My favorite cold weather gear I have ever owned. Hopefully this helps, Good luck