Sitka Dakota vs Delta Wading Jacket

bwp

Lil-Rokslider
I am on the fence between the Dakota jacket/hoody and the dwj. I don’t hunt in downpours very often at all, but I do hunt in the snow. Will the Dakota soak out in the snow or light rain? Can anyone share their experience with the Sitka waterfowl lineup. I’m mostly goose hunting layout blinds in north Missouri.

KurtR

WKR
I am on the fence between the Dakota jacket/hoody and the dwj. I don’t hunt in downpours very often at all, but I do hunt in the snow. Will the Dakota soak out in the snow or light rain? Can anyone share their experience with the Sitka waterfowl lineup. I’m mostly goose hunting layout blinds in north Missouri.
The dakota hoody is my favorite piece. I hunted in drizzle the other day and did not soak in at all. The dakota pants are awesome to. Those with the hudsons have taken me down to the single digits .

The Delta wading jacket and the Dakota really aren't comparable. The Delta is just a very thin waterproof shell with almost no insulation. Between the two I'd pick the Dakota. I have the Hudson Jacket and the Dakota and find myself wearing the Hudson 95+% of the time, it has the warmth of the Dakota and waterproofness of the Delta.