Sitka Jetstream 149.00

Wingnutty

FNG
Sooooo, I guess everyone I see this fall is gonna be wearing a subalpine jet stream (or 3)

OP
Kleos

Kleos

Lil-Rokslider
3?!

My wife has a different purse for every day of the week.

Darn sure my wardrobe getting filled.

PVHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I actually tried to exchange a covert a few weeks back for a different size and they were out. Customer support rep said that they're clearing the decks for a new and improved jetstream this summer (July-ish). Get it while you can!

ToolMann

WKR
What jacket do you wear the most?
My favorite over the last few years has been the FirstLite Uncompaghre 2.0. Fantastic jacket except the fit. Medium fit perfect everywhere except the chest/upper back, so had to go to a large which is a little big everywhere else. But it has been a great jacket. Last year I picked up a Sitka Kelvin Aerolite on accident. The store had it mixed in with the regular Kelvin Lite (what I wanted and still want) jackets that were marked down. So, I got a great deal on it, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted. Wore it minimally last season and it will probably go in my pack for earlier season hunts this year. I'd probably trade it for a like condition regular Kelvin Lite if the opportunity arose.

The Jetstream is a decent jacket. Very tough, blocks wind. But it is a lot of weight just for a windbreaker. I tend to wear it more fishing or if I'm hunting from a camp/truck in mild and windy weather.

Nmhntr

FNG
>>Anyone order clothing from Euro before? Are they a good company?

Eurooptic is one of the best out there

KineKilla

WKR
Picked one up in Open Country. Great jacket, I love the one I have in Dirt color.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Titan

WKR
Got my black one in. I didn't realize it was slightly different than the camo one - no sleeve pocket and seems like the panels are cut slightly different. Still a great jacket and price! Just weird that it would be any different due to color.