WTB Sitka Suspenders

Yard Candy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Title says it all. Does anyone have a pair of Sitka suspenders laying around that they don't use? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure if they'll work, but I have First lite suspenders off a pair of corrugate foudary pants I lost (.....). Would ship them over if you think they may work or are interested.

OP
Yard Candy

Yard Candy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure if they'll work, but I have First lite suspenders off a pair of corrugate foudary pants I lost (.....). Would ship them over if you think they may work or are interested.
How'd you lose a $200 pair of pants?! I feel like there's a good story there. Possibly alcohol involved.

Joking aside, I really appreciate it but I don't think those will work. The First Lite ones (from what I see online) only have 1 rear clip whereas as Sitka has 2. So the FL one won't line up with my reinforced loops.

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How'd you lose a $200 pair of pants?! I feel like there's a good story there. Possibly alcohol involved.

Joking aside, I really appreciate it but I don't think those will work. The First Lite ones (from what I see online) only have 1 rear clip whereas as Sitka has 2. So the FL one won't line up with my reinforced loops.

Yeah I thought they may conect differently. Unfortunately the story doesn't involve alchol. It just involves moving from a rental to a new house and a lot of mystery... To add insult to injury they were new. I should quit talking about it before I need alcohol...