Sitka Thunderhead pant / Jetstream Jacket feedback needed

Wags

WKR
I am adding a few pieces to the arsenal this year and am in need of a set of rain pants & looking at adding a jacket. The Sitka Thunderheads caught my eye because of the outer finish on them. My main complaint with a lot of rain pants is that they are loud when moving through anything. For those who have used them what are your thoughts? Do they end up retaining water in the poly finish and getting heavy?

As far as the Jetstream goes, is it truly waterproof similar to the Delta Wading jacket or Cloudburst?

I appreciate your feedback.

HuntWyld

WKR
Had a full set of the thunderhead raingear, hands down the quietest I’ve ever owned which was the point behind them. Problem for me was that extra face fabric to make them quite = extra weight and loss of breathability. Probably a regional foliage problem but they also collected burrs like it was their job. So I sold them for an ultralight set and just don’t stalk in my rain gear. The thunderhead set was definitely quite enough to still hunt with a bow, top quality for their intended purpose.

zacattack

WKR
I am adding a few pieces to the arsenal this year and am in need of a set of rain pants & looking at adding a jacket. The Sitka Thunderheads caught my eye because of the outer finish on them. My main complaint with a lot of rain pants is that they are loud when moving through anything. For those who have used them what are your thoughts? Do they end up retaining water in the poly finish and getting heavy?

As far as the Jetstream goes, is it truly waterproof similar to the Delta Wading jacket or Cloudburst?

I appreciate your feedback.
The jetstream is fine in light rain, but not in steady rain. However it’s an awesome windbreaker and probably the jacket I wear most.