Sitka vs Badlands bino harness

Yeah, what I can say is the vortex razor uhd case is trash.. not comfortable, difficult to adjust and not even enclosed, some what disappointed in that as it seems material wise like it's built nice. But couldn't even get it adjusted for harness to sit nice on my back
Keep an eye out in the classifieds for a marsupial if you want to save a few bucks. I ordered new since I needed it for the past couple days, well worth it. I went fully enclosed non magnetic closing.

Andouille

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Badlands Bino Z harness and it is well constructed and functional with all the bells and whistles; however, it weighs just over 1 lb EMPTY and I now wish I had a lighter harness. Every pound counts when following game trails in the high alpine. I'll be switching to a lighter, simpler harness to cut some empty weight.

Venom One

WKR
If you plan to attach a range finder pouch to the bino harness, I highly recommend paying close attention to how each manufacturer attaches the range finder. I'm amazed at how many of them have a great bino harness, but then place the range finder directly in the way of your wind checker so you're always fighting the range finder to get the bottle in/out. Look for ones that mount the range finder lower so you have easy access to your wind checker.

jedm

FNG
I have a Badlands mag bino case with a separate rangefinder holder attached to the side. I love it. Holds my 10x42s with room to put some stuff in the inside pockets. No problem shooting my bow either. Love the hook for holding my bow. And the pouch for adding a 1 liter hydration pack is nice too for scouting trips.

Another Marsupial user here. Very happy with it. Its comfortable for me, opens the right way and is modular. After using an AGC with the max pouch for a year I wanted a more minimalist bino pouch.

When I was on a more restrained budget I would have had a lot better gear than I did sooner if back then we had places to access purchasing used gear like we do today. After a while I realized it was better for me to save up for what I thought was going to work best for me even if it meant going without or improvising for a short time. Even now with finances loosened up I will browse and occasionally purchase used equipment.

That said I doubt you will find that the Sikta or the Badlands wont work for you. Until you use any bino harness for a season you may not even know what you like or don't.
Thats how good gear ends up in used market.