Size check on First Lite Sawtooth Hybrid and the aerowool tees

kravguy

WKR
This may have been asked before, and sorry ahead of time if I missed where someone had asked already. Wondering about the sizing on the 2 listed above. You never know with First Lite sizing, and seems like they can go either way. Can someone that has owned these pieces, please let me know if I can count on a XL fitting like an XL??

I have the aerowool tees in size large. I wear a medium in everything else firstlite (except llano t shirts). I also wear size large in a regular t shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a L in the Sawtooth, love that jacket, especially the pockets. Anyhow, I think it's about right, if anything a tad on the small side.

I wear a size medium Chama Hoody, but a Large in all the Aerowool stuff. I'm 5'7 185lbs athletic. In everything else in FL I'm a medium that I can think of.

i was wearing my aerowool for the first time today and thought it fit like an xl and a half.
First lite runs its sizing like old navy or walmart, makes us fatties love them even more.

im 6'1", 280 (yes im fluffy) and 2xl sawtooth is a tad snug but not bad. 52 in chest for me.

I feel like the Aerowool Minaret T shirts run about a half size bigger than the Llano merino T shirt. I don't own a sawtooth. I'd order your normal size on the Aerowool. I like the Aerowool better so far than the regular merino at least for warm temps. The seem to control scent as well and dry much faster.

I usually wear XL t-shirts, and the XL llano and wilkin half zip fit fine. The XL Chama is a tad big.

Back