WTB Size small clothing and Bono harness for son

peaceman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking for some size small men’s hunting fleece , vest or insulated jacket for my son for an upcoming sheep hunt. Also need a Bino harness for 10x42s. If you have something that may work please let me know. Thanks.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’ve got a youth large Cabela’s Wooltimate jacket up on eBay right now. It’s a wool sweater with a windproof liner. Selling it for $80.

three5x5s

WKR
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Send me a list of what your needing, I know I have a 1st gen. Kuiu Chinook verde in small. pick a jacket that fits the way you want it and measure across the chest at the pits and send that over. Maybe I'll have a few things he can just borrow for the hunt.

OP
P

peaceman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Send me a list of what your needing, I know I have a 1st gen. Kuiu Chinook verde in small. pick a jacket that fits the way you want it and measure across the chest at the pits and send that over. Maybe I'll have a few things he can just borrow for the hunt.
Thanks. I’ll see what I can come up with and send you a pm the weekend.

Austink47

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have an original marsupial gear harness that fits 10x42s still need the shoulder straps and a $3 buckle delete kit. PM me if you are interested