SKRE Extreme Gear Giveaway

nobody

WKR
Durable AND breathable water resistant pants. This is a must, and I will not compromise. I can deal with cheap shirts, but my pants have to be bullet proof and allow the boys to breathe! And contrary to popular belief by many of the clothing brands, those two things aren't mutually exclusive. My pants have to do it all!

And a good puff coat! I can typically get by with a really lightweight base layer and a puff coat and get along just fine until mid September. But until I got my first puff coat a couple of years ago I didn't realize how cold I was. Now, I never go on a hunt without it.

My other pieces get cycled in and out depending on the season, but those 2 are clothing items #1 and 2 for me (after boots and socks haha)

LightFoot

WKR
Merino long sleeve with hood.

It stays cool and protects my neck and ears from sunburn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

An early season “must have” for me is breathable rainwear. I hunt mostly in the eastern part of the US so humidity is still quite high in the early season to the point where I will actually wear rainwear when getting into my spot in the mornings because everything is so covered with dew that if I didn’t wear something waterproof, I would be soaked.

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
A breathable hat
Do you mean like a regular mesh ball cap or more of a sun hat like a boonie hat?
7d8e553b3a2c04c46cbae018df3f16f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Matt mi

Lil-Rokslider
Shoes/boot. a light weight with high ankle support soft sole so you can feel what's under your feet. I will deal with the sweaty nasty as long as feet don't hurt the skre gear I have helps alot staying dry/cool. Spent 16 days in mountains with pair of keen high top hiking shoes feet never hurt no sores on feet.