Slam Completed

dukxdog

Lil-Rokslider
Monday I killed a free range Sonora Desert Bighorn sheep that completed my Grand Slam of North

American Wild Sheep.

I killed my Dall ram in the Yukon Territory in 1984.

I solo scouted for 24 days and hunted two days for my Bighorn ram in Idaho's desolate Owyhee River

in 2014.

I backpacked August 2023 in the Cassiar Mountains of northern British Columbia for my Stone ram.

It's always been more of a dream than a goal for me. I've been a western mountain hunter since I

was 18 years old.

I guided and outfitted in Wyoming for 27 years.

It took 40 years since I pulled the trigger on my first ram. This was also the 86th sheep hunt that I have

either guided or personally hunted.

Being now 67, I hope to have some more seasons left before I can't any longer lace up my boots.

IMG-4145.jpg

P8310274.jpg

IMG-1905.jpg

IMG-4449.jpg

Rabbit46

FNG
Congrats! That is quite the accomplishment!

I enjoyed looking at these pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Article 4

WKR
Monday I killed a free range Sonora Desert Bighorn sheep that completed my Grand Slam of North

American Wild Sheep.

I killed my Dall ram in the Yukon Territory in 1984.

I solo scouted for 24 days and hunted two days for my Bighorn ram in Idaho's desolate Owyhee River

in 2014.

I backpacked August 2023 in the Cassiar Mountains of northern British Columbia for my Stone ram.

It's always been more of a dream than a goal for me. I've been a western mountain hunter since I

was 18 years old.

I guided and outfitted in Wyoming for 27 years.

It took 40 years since I pulled the trigger on my first ram. This was also the 86th sheep hunt that I have

either guided or personally hunted.

Being now 67, I hope to have some more seasons left before I can't any longer lace up my boots.

IMG-4145.jpg

P8310274.jpg

IMG-1905.jpg

IMG-4449.jpg
Huge congratulations. Great accomplishments in fortitude, perseverance, and just plain ol hard work!

Pwb199

Lil-Rokslider
Now that is special. Congratulations and thanks for sharing! Awesome rams