Sleep pad help

Gapmaster

WKR
So I’m thinking of trying a new pad. I’ve been hiking/hunting out of a pack for years and the older I get the more I want comfort at night versus lightweight comfort during the day. I’m 6’1” 220 pounds. Looking for a pad I can sleep on in any position comfortably. I currently am running a Thermarest Neoair, but wish I had more side sleeping comfort.

I predominately hunt/camp in 10-60 degree nights. I’ve tried several pads but can’t find “the one”…. Any advise is appreciated.

gostovp

WKR
I’m a ‘stout’ guy and just picked up an Exped Ultra 7R. It’s a slight bit heavier and doesn’t pack down as small as others but it’s supposed to be very comfortable… test sleeps coming soon…I also had a Big Agnes Rapide that was comfortable as well

RyanSeek43

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I personally really like the Nemo Flyer. The cool thing about it is that it has a special type of foam in it for r value. However if for some reason you pop a hole in the mat you still have padding. Kinda the best of both closed cell foam and air pads. Have ran it for 3 seasons now and haven't had any issues.

TexAg09

FNG
I have the Big Agnes Insulated Q-Core Deluxe (I think it has been discontinued) and an Exped Dura 5R and both have been comfortable for me. I'm 6'4" 250lbs and mostly sleep on my back and on my side. The coldest I've used them was around 15F-ish. I mainly use the Exped now because it's wider, and sleep with no issues when I'm on my side.

CObywayofUSAF

Lil-Rokslider
The Klymaloft by Kylmit (I think thats what its called) was game changing for me. I used to run the cheap klymit ones and having this one I sleep SO much better. It's almost like a memory foam type material but still light. Amazing