Sleeping bag liner/travel sheet

Is anyone using sleeping bag liners or travel sheets to add warmth to quilts during colder weather hunting?

I ordered a 10* bag from VIAM Outdoors as a good general temperature sleep option. I’m currently going down the sleeping pad rabbit hole and am also trying to find ways to increase the warmth rating of my quilt in case temperatures dip.

I currently know very little about all this and am only just now dipping my toes into things so please feel free to push me one way or the other.

I was curious about using the Sea to Summit Reactor Extreme liner with a quilt as well. Seems counter intuitive to lock myself up in a mummy liner and negate all the benefits of the quilt though.

OP
danwattsmessick
I ended up buying a lightweight woobie to try using with the quilt during the colder nights. Will see how that works.

They do work. I use one with my zpacks bag turned quilt. It adds warmth and keeps bag clean. I actually bought a second and wrapped my thermarest neo air pad. Added some R factor to it also. Slept warm at 9500ft. first week of elk season this year.

BluMtn

WKR
I was curious about using the Sea to Summit Reactor Extreme liner with a quilt as well. Seems counter intuitive to lock myself up in a mummy liner and negate all the benefits of the quilt though.
I use that same liner. I am tall and that is the longest liner they make. I would like to have the Reactor Fleece liner, but it is not long enough for my style of sleeping.

DeerCatcherUT/CO

Lil-Rokslider
Get a bag liner and bring a contractor bag. Bag liner will help from the inside and pull the contractor bag over everything like a bivvy. That’s the cheapest and smallest option I have found that actually works

Wildhorse

Lil-Rokslider
I have used the snugpak jungle bag with the liner to enhance the warmth and use both in conjunction to a snugpak artic bag for super extreme cold. When quilting it up though in my hammock I tend to rock the snugpak jungle blanket and have nothing but good to say about it.

Voyageur

WKR
They do work. I use one with my zpacks bag turned quilt. It adds warmth and keeps bag clean. I actually bought a second and wrapped my thermarest neo air pad. Added some R factor to it also. Slept warm at 9500ft. first week of elk season this year.
Which liner do you use to wrap your Neo air pad?
Thanks.

I use a liner so I can take it out and wash it and keep my bag clean, recently I've been looking at a Sea to Summit reactor/reactor extreme because they're both on sale at REI for around 50 bucks. Any thoughts on the regular vs. the extreme?