Sleeping pad for a bigger guy

I'm not a huge guy by most standards but at 6'1" 235lbs I'm not tiny and I can't seem to find the right pad for me. I'm a side sleeper and after 5 days on my Z-Lite pad my hips are all busted up. I'm trying to keep my pack weight reasonable while not busting the bank. I've been looking at the Big Agnes Q-Core SL, Therm-a-rest NeoAir XLite and Klymit Insulated Static V. Is the Q-Core really twice as comfortable as the Klymit? I haven't been able to find the Klymit in Denver to try it out. I know there are a bunch of reviews/threads on this and that's what helped me narrow down the list but I want to hear from some guys around my size and get their input.

muleman

WKR
Take a look at the Exped UL mats. They are true to size specs when inflated. Some of the others measure length and width when deflated. This is my third season with Exped UL mats and I have no complaints with them. I am a side sleeper too and 6'2" 210-225#, depending on time of the year.

colonel00

WKR
I am roughly your size, a little smaller maybe, and I love the XLite and XTherm. I gladly pay the weight penalty for the Large size too.

Hardway

FNG
I am your size and I finally ditched the z lite this summer and went to the xlite....worth every penny.

wapitibob

WKR
I'm 6'3 and weighed 240 the last time I was on a pad. I have the Exped downmat 9 LW and love it. I may get the Q core for the wife and borrow it.

LionHead

WKR
I use and REI trekker 1.75 wide long . although i dont need the length (5'10") but im built like a tuna can and also a side sleeper.

I'm paying the weight penalty cuz its not UL by any standard but i havent found a comfortable Closed cellfor me yet.

I do appreciate the suggestions some of you guys posted ill take a look

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I "had" the BA Q-core SL long wide. First time I actually even tried to use it, it was flat when I came back to camp that night. Sent it back to BA and they won't see anymore long wides for some time. So I picked up the last Large Xtherm on Mountain Gear's sale today.

If you are using a tent and not going floorless, you can use a neoair trekker large torso and only be carrying 15oz.

OP
R
I ended up going with Exped SynMat UL 7. Little weight penalty but a good night's rest is worth it