Sleeping pad slide? No more

TheTone

WKR
People are finding durability to be good? I’ve considered doing this before but never pulled the trigger

OP
go_deep

go_deep

WKR
I used the most expensive kitchen and bath Loctite silicon I could find. Only have 3 night on the pad, but it shows zero signs of the peeling or pulling off. I did smear it into the fabric, which I think helps.

MattB

WKR
People are finding durability to be good? I’ve considered doing this before but never pulled the trigger
I’ve had smears on my pad for 5+ years, and other than having picked up some dirt it looks like when I did it.

woods89

WKR
I did this to a Klymit Static V at least 5 years ago. It has stuck just fine. I think I just used clear 100% silicone, and smeared it down flat a bit.

It's amazing how well it works.

Backyard

WKR
Wouldn’t you think by now the makers of these pads would have solved this issue?

Damn.

Seemingly simple.

Allegedly we put a man on the moon in 1969, but yet here we are in 2023 not able to stay atop a sleeping pad...wtf.

Careful what you wish for. How much more are you willing to pay for an already overpriced item?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive went back to foam pads for this reason unless its super cold. Not as comfortable but I somehow sleep better. May give this a shot thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cliffy12

WKR
Or just get the big agnes sleep system and solve all the problems! It's amazing! Never have to worry about sliding off again!

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk