Slik 624 question

Ehiggins

WKR
Can someone help me out with this measurement.

If you set the top of the tripod (head mounting surface) at 26ish inches off the ground how far apart are the feet of the legs at the default angle and the next position?

I’m trying to figure out if there is room for it to sit outside my legs when sitting on the ground.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Ehiggins

Ehiggins

WKR
Would appreciate the same info for the 634 also if someone wouldn’t mind.

Thanks

I will check the 634 for you. The 624 and everything with the CF after the # was discontinued last year and the new models with the CF before the # are the current models with improved leg locks.

Need to know if you want the measurement with the center column up or down?

OP
Ehiggins

Ehiggins

WKR
I will check the 634 for you. The 624 and everything with the CF after the # was discontinued last year and the new models with the CF before the # are the current models with improved leg locks.

Thanks for the help.

I was looking for the measurement with the center column down.

Looking for the measurement in green.

Thanks again

6cfd548948af11cd7f140c389b0f0574.jpg