Slumberjack packs?

Looking for a good affordable pack was thinking these looked good? Trying to get set up for next year high country mule deer hunt. It will be my boy and I so I need to buy double thanks.

Pgohil

WKR
I bought a bounty 2.0 last year for my Idaho elk hunt. It's a good pack, ton of room, tough as nails, but I feel comfort suffers at higher weights. The mini pack that goes on the back of it is pretty cool. I've used it as a day pack a lot. It can't haul meat, but plenty of room and comfortable for a day hunt. I packed out a bull and 3 whitetails this fall with my Slumberjack bounty 2.9. This is a good pack for a hunter on a tight budget.

That being said, I'm looking to go to EXO this spring and sell my Slumberjack just for added comfort.

PGohil
WV

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

adamm88

WKR
I have used a bounty 2.0 for the past two year. It worked great for my needs and everything i asked it to do. I have mine for sale because i just upgraded to a kifaru. I have no regrets with the pack, the kifaru is definitely more heavy duty but for the price difference the slumberjack isnt far behind. You wont regret the slumberjack if your on a budget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk