Sold Smith & Wesson 629-4 Classic Pre-Lock .44 Magnum 6.5” w/ Burris Fastfire III & Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Selling a nice Smith & Wesson Model 629 Classic in .44 Magnum. This is model designation 629-4 with no lock. 6.5" barrel with the full-length barrel underlug. Round butt with the S&W Hogue grips. This is the rare Powerport version which makes this beast very easy to shoot. The port is on the top of the barrel. Not only does it reduce recoil, but reduces muzzle rise, too. On top is a Burris Fastfire III 3MOA red dot sight in a mount made for the 629 that replaces the rear sight. I do not have the rear sight, but it can be purchased for $55 online.

The 629 is in very good condition. The rifling looks very good and there are no wear issues throughout. The cylinder is very tight and the lock line around the cylinder is fairly light indicating a low round count. There is a very small amount of pitting on the lower right side, but it's hard to see in the photos. The grips are as new. I set up this 629 for whitetail hunting, and it's perfect for the chore.

The sale also includes a nice (and expensive) leather OWB holster that I modified to fit the Fastfire sight. The Fastfire box/accessories and a black pistol rug are also included. Finally, I am throwing in 50 rounds of Hornady Custom 240gr XTP rounds to get you started. The ammo will ship to you separately from the revolver.

$1,150 shipped for everything. Subtract $50 if you don't want the ammo. Shipping to Alaska will be an additional $50. Please see the many photos here for a good idea of the condition of the revolver. Drop me a PM with your questions. Thanks for looking, Merry Christmas to you and yours, and good shooting!

Keith

IMG_4711.jpgIMG_4712.jpgIMG_4713.jpgIMG_4716.jpgIMG_4718.jpgIMG_4720.jpgIMG_4726.jpgIMG_4727.jpgIMG_4731.jpgIMG_4733.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.