Smokeless wood burner - marshmallow cooker

TaperPin

WKR
I have never paid attention to the ”smokeless fire pit” gizmos for back yards that have been around for quite a while, and couldn’t imagine how the smaller table top ones - a glorified stainless steel pot - would be worth having. Well, Santa Claus left me these two little Solo Stove table top models and after trying them once I want to take them everywhere. Lol

These are stupid, goofy, and if anyone sees them at my camp I’ll blame the wife so my man card isn't revoked.

They burn anything, including pellets, and are ridiculously fun to cook a hotdog or marshmallow over. Most of the year these will stay on our patio table for a little fire - who doesn’t enjoy watching fire, but it dawned on me how many times at a trailhead or day fishing we’ve skipped making a fire to avoid making holes in our expensive fleece and jackets, or there’s just no good place for a fire.

Another cool thing is these fit in the dishwasher so your car won’t smell like smoke until the ride home.

Next thing you know I’ll be the guy with one of the big ones in the back yard. Lol

2A327321-4838-41AC-9C8E-A5931DF06A29.jpeg

lintond

WKR
They are good for us yuppies who are stuck living in suburbia to have a back yard fire. Your man card is safe assuming you don’t start growing a man bun to pair with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk