SMOKIN’ deal on select sizes/colors of Lacrosse Alphabury Pro 1600 g

Trr15

WKR
Should be a little check box below the price. Click it and the coupon will be applied at checkout. ...Thanks OP for posting this by the way. Just wish they had size 12s.

semasko

FNG
Where or what is a good use for these boots?

These are great for ice fishing, trapping, or any winter activity where you're walking less than a mile or so from your vehicle. I use the non insulated ones or 400-800G for working in wetlands, swamps, etc.

pzfjc7

FNG
Grabbed a pair of these for my son. Would these be ideal for him for his late season elk hunt? Should only be walking 3 miles per day max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do these compare to mucks?

I don’t think there is a comparison. Lacrosse fit my feet much better and muck boots have floppy bottoms (kinda like a foam flip flop with no real support IMO) and these lacrosse at least have something so you can’t feel every rock underfoot.

Thanks op for posting

Edit: for me muck boots are what I wear to shovel snow. Lacrosse ab’s are what I wear when I do outdoor activities in the winter when I don’t need a mountaineering boot. Probably better description of what I use both for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went ahead and grabbed a pair of these after debating it for a couple days. I have a pair of Muck boots that I really like. Not sure how these could be so much better, but I’ll give them a try. I had about $40 in amazon points so that made the decision a little easier.