Snow.....what's your hobby?

Broomd

WKR
About 20 inches out there presently, character-builder with a farm and livestock; but damn, sure is fun to boondock, rip around on the sleds.
Amazing how these things are such *&*^@! dead weight much of the year, but in these conditions are amazing. Even 20y/o 550cc air-cooled machines can bring a smile.

Skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, highmarkin', ditch banging, ice fishing/spearing.....What's your 'snow' gig?
Show em if you got em. Sorry Florida boys!

IMG_6422.JPG

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm as active in the winter as in the summer :)

hyPc5QS.jpg

wF7JckD.jpg

Gdh9rv3.jpg

TheTone

WKR
Shoveling snow is about my winter activity, I hate it and can’t wait for spring hikes. My wife loves to ski and snowboard but absolutely hammers my knees

Snow shoeing, alpine skiing, and just recently ice climbing (just a little, and I’m still not so sure about starting this hobby in my mid 50’s). Used to do a lot of cross country skiing, but haven’t done much at all in the last decade or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quaggy25

Lil-Rokslider
I'm as active in the winter as in the summer :)

hyPc5QS.jpg

wF7JckD.jpg

Gdh9rv3.jpg
This looks amazing!

Used to snowboard all the time before my kiddos. Now it’s taking the kids out as much as I can to play and sled in the snow and blowing out my driveway hah.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Snow machining is a lot of fun, I’m not jumping and doing tricks though, mostly doing 80-100 mile rides looking for ptarmigan and ice fishing.

It’s also when I do most of my long range shooting and load development.