Solid color grid fleece?

T3clay

Lil-Rokslider
Hi all looking for a new grid fleece in solid colors. I have an old first like grid fleece I absolute love but looking for other options and below $75 would be a bonus

Thanks

Lawnboi

WKR

US made

wnelson14

WKR
Born primitive at a 20% discount that they do from time to time.

Mountain Ops has a grid fleece- can probably get a discount time to time

Beyond clothing has a grid fleece that decent

Kuiu peloton when on sale (not grid fleece)

LL bean and Eddie Bauer both have options on sale often.

OutdoorsMD

Lil-Rokslider
I know some people dont like Patagonia but their R1 air is amazing. Good solid color green/ brown and grey options. I love the full zip hoody but the quarter zip is good too. It seems to be just as warm but breathes and dries quicker than my other grid fleece.

CCH

WKR
Henderson is out of stock on my size and color. Was planning on Patagonia R1 before I saw this thread. Anyone have experience with both? Big price difference.

fishslap

WKR
Hi all looking for a new grid fleece in solid colors. I have an old first like grid fleece I absolute love but looking for other options and below $75 would be a bonus

Thanks
I have two of the rothco. I like them. I have the first lite and it is a little heavier and nicer but that’s to be expected for the price and material.

Rothco Gen III Level II Underwear Top https://a.co/d/62nM7cn

Smenning

Lil-Rokslider

You can often find these on sale 25-40% off. I just purchased the full zip hooded version and will report back when I get a chance to wear it.