Some leather projects

crmiller84

Lil-Rokslider
Not really modification, but definitely DIY! I got into this about 3 years ago, and absolutely love it. Gives me a great outlet for my creative side, and makes me a little money on the side :) Wondering if any of you guys also dabble in leather craft?

Post up your projects guys, I'll start!

Disclaimer: I am not a sponsor, this is not an advertisement. My local jobs keep me plenty busy enough. Just a show and tell because I thought you all might find it interesting :)

HawkCreek

Lil-Rokslider
I replied to your thread over on AR15.com... Doesn't seem to be much interest over there for some reason.

The tool carrier you did looks great!

WoodBow

WKR
Nice work. I like the tool carrier and rifle sling. I dabble in leather work out of necessity when i need a sheath, holster, quiver, etc

AGPank

WKR
Very nice work! I had a similar holster made for a Glock years back. The girl I was dating at the time had a saddle shop. He made boots through saddles and when he retired he got into braiding. A definite craft. Thanks for sharing.

HawkCreek

Lil-Rokslider
Some last minute gifts I'm wrapping up tonight.

Leather Roses, the one laying on the table kind of blends in but you can see the braided "stem". i dont use dyes much at all but these will get oiled up like any of my other leather projects. My only complaint is that I didnt burnish the edge before I stuck them together, pretty much impossible to do that now.

f686ce18-5600-46b7-b307-100a50ec4c08_zpsxugddjyk.jpg

LostArra

WKR
crmiller84: beautiful work.
You should really consider looking at traditional archery gear like arm guards and quivers. With your creative touch you would be covered up with orders in no time.

OP
C

crmiller84

Lil-Rokslider
crmiller84: beautiful work.
You should really consider looking at traditional archery gear like arm guards and quivers. With your creative touch you would be covered up with orders in no time.

Thank you for the compliment. I would love to do that kind of work, just haven't had any orders for anything like that yet.

Incredible craftsmanship!
Love all the little fine details that take the pieces from utilitarian to art.
Even the fire steel on the sheath.
Hunt'nFish