Some range work this morning

BuckSnort

WKR
Swapped the 6x SWFA for a 3-9 SWFA on the 6.5 Manbun last night so this morning I zero'd and did a tall target test to make sure the scope tracked true.. 3 for 3 with SWFA scopes tracking like they are supposed to, they make it easy, and fair priced too! I feel like a born again Christian that can't help but spread the good word.. I wanna tell everyone about these scopes 🤣.. Anyway, put 10 under an inch for scope zero.. Cant wait to see how it does farther out..

Attachments

• IMG-0501.jpg
    IMG-0501.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG-0504.jpg
    IMG-0504.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG-0513.jpg
    IMG-0513.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG-0514.jpg
    IMG-0514.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 86

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
yo bro where is your nickel covering up your flier????????
Good Shooting :)
I have a 223 tikka setup the exact same way. Love it. The SWFA scopes really are the cats meow.
The only reason I buy nightforce sometimes instead is to work out my amex and the turret knobs are a little lower profile, I like the reticle better and I sure do like the illumination. Yes the knobs being lower profile matters some when you are trying to cram guns into your safe with turret knobs. the struggle is real.

OP
BuckSnort

BuckSnort

WKR
yo bro where is your nickel covering up your flier????????
Good Shooting :)
I have a 223 tikka setup the exact same way. Love it. The SWFA scopes really are the cats meow.
The only reason I buy nightforce sometimes instead is to work out my amex and the turret knobs are a little lower profile, I like the reticle better and I sure do like the illumination. Yes the knobs being lower profile matters some when you are trying to cram guns into your safe with turret knobs. the struggle is real.

No nickel needed today! lol....
I got a handful or 223's in the barn but the fastest is a 1;9 twist... I see a 1:8 Tikka or two in the near future lol... Gotta do something with the 6x I pulled off 😉