Sometimes it's better to be lucky..

ptarmigan

FNG
...than good! Went for a boat ride yesterday, not expecting to see much. Planned on hunting three days next week then hunting the last week of the month. About 11am I decided to head home to get some stuff done around the house. This little bull was just walking up the gravel bar a couple hundred yards downriver. I pulled up on shore, grabbed my rifle, and that was it. Easy pack out on this one! Not a big bull but it's going to be some great eating! BTW, this was an any bull draw tag.

SB7

FNG
...than good! Went for a boat ride yesterday, not expecting to see much. Planned on hunting three days next week then hunting the last week of the month. About 11am I decided to head home to get some stuff done around the house. This little bull was just walking up the gravel bar a couple hundred yards downriver. I pulled up on shore, grabbed my rifle, and that was it. Easy pack out on this one! Not a big bull but it's going to be some great eating! BTW, this was an any bull draw tag.

Bigger than any bull I shot this week. Way to go!

LoggerDan

WKR
Send me some of that small bull magic, please! I made a good sneak on a small bull last night. One side a fork, never got a good look at the other side. Having a pair of one eyed binoculars ain’t good for seeing!

Nice bull!

wyosam

WKR
Hoping for some of that luck 3rd week of the month. Though maybe on a high bank so I can roll him into the boat, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

medvedyt

Lil-Rokslider
and on top of that not very long and far carrying process to the boat and in easy terrain ... i will say @ptarmigan : he is a genious ... those that have done long carry haul will understand it ...