South Dakota off season outfitters

Loonman19

FNG
Please remove if not allowed.
The company I work for just picked up a project in SD doing biological surveys and we are tossing around the idea of hiring an outfitter from early may through late August. We still have a lot of details we are working through but what we are look for would be someone to set/break camp for the team(s) and possibly be a camp cook also. If this is something you might be interested in send me a message and I will provide more details.

KurtR

WKR
Please remove if not allowed.
The company I work for just picked up a project in SD doing biological surveys and we are tossing around the idea of hiring an outfitter from early may through late August. We still have a lot of details we are working through but what we are look for would be someone to set/break camp for the team(s) and possibly be a camp cook also. If this is something you might be interested in send me a message and I will provide more details.
Were is this at thats remote enough to do this. I would think just going to a hotel would be more cost effective and easier.

OP
Loonman19

Loonman19

FNG
It's 7 different sites across the state that have to be rotated through possibly twice. Alot of it has to do with the hours that the surveys need to take place and the district from available lodging. We are exploring several options. The idea came up based of the same kind of work we do in Africa. We learned over there outfitters made getting the work completed more efficient.

KurtR

WKR
It's 7 different sites across the state that have to be rotated through possibly twice. Alot of it has to do with the hours that the surveys need to take place and the district from available lodging. We are exploring several options. The idea came up based of the same kind of work we do in Africa. We learned over there outfitters made getting the work completed more efficient.
I see. 99 percent of the outfitters here all have lodges they go back to every night . It’s just not very remote and not worth their time to set up spike camps. On the east side even more so than west and even in the west I can’t think of anywhere you are more than an hour from some place to stay.