Southern Oregon Turkey Hu ting

Heading to Ashland/Hyatt Lake area in a couple weeks. Working to complete my same season grand slam. Will be hunting public land. Hoping this area has a good population? Also any pointers on hunting this area would be appreciated. Not looking for specific spots (would never ask that). I’m a Florida Boy and never hunted mountains.

We have had a really late winter and as of now Hyatt is buried in snow. Right now it's probably snow anywhere above 2500'. That will change quick if it ever warms up but its a strange spring. I would focus on the valley floors and find public bordering private. I have found folks that will let me hunt private too if i ask nicely. I saw my first strutting Tom of the season last week.

OP
C
We have had a really late winter and as of now Hyatt is buried in snow. Right now it's probably snow anywhere above 2500'. That will change quick if it ever warms up but its a strange spring. I would focus on the valley floors and find public bordering private. I have found folks that will let me hunt private too if i ask nicely. I saw my first strutting Tom of the season last week.
I appreciate the info. Elevation and snow, should be interesting for a southerner, LOL.