Spartan bipods

Tuby27

Lil-Rokslider
So I’m considering getting a spartan bipod. I was comparing the lite ($145) vs the tac ($320). I like the tac legs for ease of use vs the pro. What I’m finding odd is if I purchase the lite model and add the tac legs ($75 each) as an accessory, the total ($295) cost comes out to less than the tac bipod, so I have two sets of legs. Am I missing something? Are the bodies of the tac and lite the same?

Also any discount codes available or links to deals? Thanks

Attachments

• 070FEF81-33E5-423C-864A-4EF2A2FAB16C.png
    070FEF81-33E5-423C-864A-4EF2A2FAB16C.png
    263.4 KB · Views: 47

ChrisAU

WKR
I have Tac legs in my Lite body, works perfectly fine. Think the difference is the body of the Tac version is beefed up more for heavier rifles.

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
So I’m considering getting a spartan bipod. I was comparing the lite ($145) vs the tac ($320). I like the tac legs for ease of use vs the pro. What I’m finding odd is if I purchase the lite model and add the tac legs ($75 each) as an accessory, the total ($295) cost comes out to less than the tac bipod, so I have two sets of legs. Am I missing something? Are the bodies of the tac and lite the same?

Also any discount codes available or links to deals? Thanks

No discount codes ever really, but we are throwing in an extra free adapter and you can get free shipping this side of the pond on our website. We are Spartan's largest dealer in the world. www.happyantelope.com.

Thanks

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
This is what I did too. Could be wrong but I thought the tac body has a leg lock out function.
Ya the tac has a spring loaded clip to lower the legs, the pro hunt is a 1/4 twist. Here are some pics, ignore the grey, they are all black now. The Pro hunt will be slightly lighter.

The big different between the lite and pro hunts is the legs will indeed lock open on the Pro Hunt and Pro Hunt Tac as Ralphie says, that's a very big deal. If you have any more questions, feel free to call 702-423-4901 Paul

800x800-PHTac-5_600x.jpg

spartan-javelin-pro-hunt-bipod-v2_global_primary.jpg