WTB Spartan Javelin Pro Hunt Tac bipod

Macintosh

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
WTB Spartan Javelin Pro Hunt Tac bipod. If you have one in good shape you arent using, I am interested.
Thanks in advance.

MtnW

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the difference between the Spartan Javelin Pro Hunt Tac bipod long and the Non Tac bipod.
Prices for each model please on your Black Friday promotion.
Thanks

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
The Pro Hunt has been discontinued and had 1/4 twist legs to extend, the Tac version has the click legs. There is also the Lite Version which is nothing more than every effort to save every ounce possible, the legs on that model do not lock open.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The Pro Hunt has been discontinued and had 1/4 twist legs to extend, the Tac version has the click legs. There is also the Lite Version which is nothing more than every effort to save every ounce possible, the legs on that model do not lock open.

I just noticed Tikka is selling what looks exactly like the Pro Hunt model, just Tikka branded, at the same time Spartan discontinued the Pro Hunt. Good for Spartan if they landed an OEM type of deal with Tikka, but do you know anything about that?

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
If you go on our site and use code FB
I just noticed Tikka is selling what looks exactly like the Pro Hunt model, just Tikka branded, at the same time Spartan discontinued the Pro Hunt. Good for Spartan if they landed an OEM type of deal with Tikka, but do you know anything about that?
Yes Spartan has made some for a few rifle brands. 100% same product. Christensen also, the Blaser are a different size stud though.