Spartan Precision Equipment

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The Spartan Precision Equipment New Promo Video is pretty good. Take a look and enjoy, some cool scenery. Rob and Nick were nice enough to include a Cameo of my son Connor in it.

We are the newest sponsor on Rokslide and look to do a lot more posting of Optics and Spartan Equipment for sale on here. Always available to answer any questions also. We are the largest retailer of Spartan and based in the US. We keep everything stocked and ship within 1 day.

We get a lot of open box Optics for a great deal as well, Keep an eye out for the Antelope.

www.happyantelope.com

Thanks

Paul

OP
Happy Antelope

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
That is literally the ONLY item I am out of stock and waiting for. Spartan is waiting for some also, I will be with Spartan at SCI if you will be there and hoping they will bring some over with them next week. If Not I should have them very soon. If you want I'll reach out as soon as I get one.

slowelk

WKR
That is literally the ONLY item I am out of stock and waiting for. Spartan is waiting for some also, I will be with Spartan at SCI if you will be there and hoping they will bring some over with them next week. If Not I should have them very soon. If you want I'll reach out as soon as I get one.

Yes please, I would buy one as soon as you have one.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Can you post a video about installing the permanent bipod mounting magnet? The one you drill the stock for? I’d really like to give your bipods another shot but I just can’t do that mount that attaches to the swivel stud.

OP
Happy Antelope

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Here is the pro version of installing it videos

That being said I have seen a video of rob using a Dewalt hand drill at shot show on a stock and it as great.

I have always just dropped my stock off at the gunsmith as they had a press and I don't and had them do it for 20 bucks or so. Always been perfect.

I always install 2 in the stock, one up front for the bipod, and one more centered for the tripod.

Here is one of the classic rifle adapter which is super easy of course for anyone interested.

Urakunu

FNG
The Spartan Precision Equipment New Promo Video is pretty good. Take a look and enjoy, some cool scenery. Rob and Nick were nice enough to include a Cameo of my son Connor in it.

We are the newest sponsor on Rokslide and look to do a lot more posting of Optics and Spartan Equipment for sale on here. Always available to answer any questions also. We are the largest retailer of Spartan and based in the US. We keep everything stocked and ship within 1 day.

We get a lot of open box Optics for a great deal as well, Keep an eye out for the Antelope.

www.happyantelope.com

Thanks

Paul
What's the best way to get pricing from you on the spartan bipods and accessories?