WTS Sportsman’s Warehouse Gift Card

krist003

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have 3 Sportsman’s warehouse gift cards that I’d like to sell totaling $450. I know some of you like to stock up on these and save some coin. Yours for $425 PayPal gift or cover the fees. I will send over a picture of the back with the card numbers and pins as soon as payment is received so the funds are available immediately.

Thank you

JAD915

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not trying to be a jerk here, but just something to consider… if someone covers the PayPal fees, that’s another 15 bucks. Now they’ve spent $440 to get $450 in gift cards. Typically, these kind of sales need to significantly benefit the buyer. Just something to think about. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
krist003

krist003

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I understand your point; the buyer would benefit the most sending the funds as a gift. I wouldn’t ask this if I didn’t have perfect feedback, but I do so the buyer should be able to buy with confidence. I also have stellar feedback for years and years over on archerytalk.com if anyone needs more references.

I’ve watch the market for gift cards on here and other forums often. People making large purchase can stock pile these and save hundreds. It will sell.