May want to try it out to see if I like it over my Black Gold

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
do we have an availability date?
May want to try it out to see if I like it over my Black Gold
Nothing solid at this point. According to Spot Hogg, they are expecting to be able to fill all of my pre orders by the end of June. I do expect to receive some models that are not spoken for at some point, but thats impossible to predict. So maybe just keep checking our website. Or you can place a pre-order, the sooner you get your order in the sooner it will ship.

I wish this was out before I bought another sight. Looks like they addressed a lot of the issues.

TheTone

WKR
Really interested in the Boonie; excited to see one in person and real reviews of it in use

Gone4Days

WKR
@S&S Archery (Rob) do you know if the dovetail is the same as the other models, or if it fits a little better in the Bridge-Lock? Also, will a double pointer be available if we want to use our 2 pin housing? I’m assuming from the looks of it that the pointer has a new shape on the Boonie.

TX_hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I like all the new features, but haven't decided if I want to swap out one of my tommy hoggs for one. I really like the sight marks.

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
@S&S Archery (Rob) do you know if the dovetail is the same as the other models, or if it fits a little better in the Bridge-Lock? Also, will a double pointer be available if we want to use our 2 pin housing? I’m assuming from the looks of it that the pointer has a new shape on the Boonie.
Yes, there is a new double pointer for the boonie. I wasn't aware that there was a fitment issue with the bridge lock? The dovetail is the same to be compatible with previous mounts.

Gone4Days

WKR
Yes, there is a new double pointer for the boonie. I wasn't aware that there was a fitment issue with the bridge lock? The dovetail is the same to be compatible with previous mounts.
Thanks…..Not really an issue. there is a little up and down play in my Fast Eddie but nothing too bad.

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks…..Not really an issue. there is a little up and down play in my Fast Eddie but nothing too bad.
That should not happen if the Mathews set screw is properly tightened. A properly tightened set screw will give you 3 or more points of contact and should be rock solid. I would reach out to Spot Hogg for support.

cjay225

FNG
Can't wait. Any idea of how many (if any) pointers will come if just ordering the boonie base?

cjay225

FNG
For now just 1. But you'll have the opportunity to order more, or the double pointer when they ship from us.
Thanks you. I'm ordering a base to pair with my dark owl. So I aaume you will have the individual new pointers available on the site once the sight drops?

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks you. I'm ordering a base to pair with my dark owl. So I aaume you will have the individual new pointers available on the site once the sight drops?
We're going to do our best to make sure our customers get what they need. Once we have the pointers and wheels available, they'll be on the website.