STAN OnneX Clicker Thumb Button Release

BucksNBulls

Lil-Rokslider
This might be the best concept in a thumb release so far. Picked one up last week and used at a TAC style shoot this weekend. I think it improved my accuracy.

Short video with Joel Turner and PJ Riley.

TheTone

WKR
I guess I get the concept a little better having watched the video but I can also see where that click might lead to some awful flinching and trigger punching for some people.

Point Man

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought the regular 3 finger Stan Onex because I had fear that I would flinch with the clicker. After some time with mine,I am convinced that I made the correct choice.

j3butch

Lil-Rokslider
I’m on the fence but will probably give it a try. It’s hard to argue with Joel T, he’s built his career on helping archers shoot better.

OP
BucksNBulls

BucksNBulls

Lil-Rokslider
Just shot 4 days of TAC Solitude/Brighton Utah. Best release I've used.

Is the onnX the same as the onneX clicker. Trying to go with a thumb release and didn't even know about clicker one

Is it possible to remove the click from the shot execution? The same way you can adjust the setting on a hinge so the click and the fire sear are at the same spot resulting in no click...

Basically, does one need to buy two releases if they want a thumb button and they dont know if they want a click. I need a new onexx but I dont want to be stuck with a click if i end up not liking it.