Steve Rinella is short?!? WTF???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was today years old when I found out.

Never met him in person, but saw a pic of him next to Derek Wolfe, who is 6’5” and he is tiny. A little google fu says he is 5’8”. That is ”warrior size“ as my 5’5” drill sgt used to say or “tom cruise/Stallone/Pacino“ size.

Why did I think he was over 6 feet? on top of that, the whole Meateater crew is tiny. Clay is 5’8”. Jani is barely 6 feet and ole cal is only 5’10” but it is all twisted steel and sex appeal, in his case, that dang sexual 🦖🦖🦖.

on behalf of tall, husky hunters, I feel let down by this knowledge. Way to go, Steve. Way to go.

oh…and let the Rinella trolling / hate flow because why not...

e3f12b763b70a879bfa8b668e3e49b20.jpg

Describes crew as "tiny"

Proceeds to list off heights smack dab in the middle of the bell curve. Made me laugh. I'm picking up the sarcasm Desk Jockey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone who sometimes enjoys the things he puts out, and other times is annoyed by his... Steve-ness.

I've never thought about his height.

OP
Desk Jockey
Many years ago I read a random comment from @Desk Jockey complimenting Cal’s mustache.
Dammit. they are on to me.

ok. I admit that i do like to toss out a Rinella reference now and then just to stir the pot for the haters and, of course, that Cal is a dream boat.

Attachments

• IMG_3574.jpeg
    IMG_3574.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 266
Dammit. they are on to me.

ok. I admit that i do like to toss out a Rinella reference now and then just to stir the pot for the haters and, of course, that Cal is a dream boat.

Steve’s lookin old…or a little stoned. Maybe he was micro dosin shrooms with Mr Wolfe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 6'4" I don't consider myself tall but I laugh when people make comments about me being mountain size. I'm also barrel chested so I think that adds to my size

Status
Not open for further replies.