Steve Rinella is short?!? WTF???

Status
Not open for further replies.

grfox92

WKR
I call bullshit on him being 5' 8". I took my kids to a book signing a few months ago. You would think he's taller because he's skinny and lanky, but he's not tall, definetly not short.

I'm 5' 11" my wife is 5' 6". I don't see how Steve would be 5' 8".
047e4ae241ea63b90fc84aa5fe171e40.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

johnnycake

Lil-Rokslider
I call bullshit on him being 5' 8". I took my kids to a book signing a few months ago. You would think he's taller because he's skinny and lanky, but he's not tall, definetly not short.

Hate to be the one to say it, but this might mean a harsh reality check is in store for you when you go to measure what 6" really is.

MattB

WKR

I am sorry, but you aren't trying to suggest that information found on the internet could possibly be incorrect - are you?

johnnycake

Lil-Rokslider
If it were only one place reporting him as 5'8" that's one thing, but it seems to be pretty widespread. So either it's the truth or maybe one of his buddies is an evil genius

grfox92

WKR
I am sorry, but you aren't trying to suggest that information found on the internet could possibly be incorrect - are you?
Based on the very recent picture and knowing my and my wifes height I would wager that indeed Desk Jockey got some bad info on the internet.

What type of resource would even have the entire meat eater crews heights listed? I'm guessing the same source has other measurements cited as well....

grfox92

WKR
If it were only one place reporting him as 5'8" that's one thing, but it seems to be pretty widespread. So either it's the truth or maybe one of his buddies is an evil genius
Did you see my picture? I know for sure my wife's and my height. I would say Steve looks slightly taller then me. I guess it's possible the way we are all standing makes a difference? Not sure. Don't care to be honest. I just had the pic and thought it was relevant lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.