Stickers?

Where do you guys put the stickers you get? I don't want them on the back window of my truck, but I've collected quite a few stickers over the last few years and unsure what to do with them.

Walking Birds

Lil-Rokslider
My mini-fridge from college was my go to until I ran out of real estate, now I put them on a couple Roto coolers

Trr15

WKR
Coolers, deep freeze in my garage, cargo carrier for the top of my wife's SUV (only use it when traveling)

KineKilla

WKR
I've pasted them all over the fuel cabinet in my shop. Also on my ATV trailer.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

22lr

WKR
I stick em on my gun cases or my coolers. The more small customized things you can put on em, the easier they are to find in a crowd/shortly after they sprout legs... A sticker will never keep someone from pawning a cooler or rifle case, but it at least gives me a chance to spot it shortly after it sprouted legs (without accusing 5 random people of taking my stuff just because it looks similar to mine).

Also, super helpful to the police, if you have to file a report, to have some way of identifying it (and if you don’t want to go through the hassle of meticulously recording serial numbers on everything). It's not foolproof, but it at least gives em something. Like it or not, they can't really do anything if you tell em you had you Yeti stolen and you can't provide a way to positively identify it as yours. I'm ranting now, but that’s also why I like to take a small file and deliberately put a few beauty marks in an inconspicuous location.

Don’t worry, I've been called paranoid before, and this won't be the last time.