Stock upgrade for weatherby vangaurd s2

Hi. I've been on the fence about buying a new rifle for hunting and target shooting. But I finally came to the decision to just upgrade the rifle I already have. It's a weatherby vangaurd s2 chambered in 300 wby it is very accurate and very heavy. Looking for a stock that is lightweight for hunting and designed for shooting long range comfortable with an adjustable cheek piece built in. Any recommendations?

NV HUNTER

WKR
IMG_1071.jpeg
Vg2 stock
Carbon OMR barrel

I built 1 in 28 nosler and 1 in 257, both with vanguard actions.

WormSportsman

Lil-Rokslider
It’s not adjustable but I also swapped one of my vanguards into a Stocky’s VG stock and like it a lot. Great stock for the money and a nice upgrade and shed some weight too.

sndmn11

WKR
I have multiple stockys vg2 with vanguard actions in them. I like them enough that I put a Tikka action in a vg.

One vanguard was the wilderness model in bell and Carlson stock. I think the change to a stockys resulted in better recoil control. The other was a compact vanguard and I believe there was a noticeable increase in accuracy by changing that stock.

matthewmt

WKR
Stocky VG2 is what I was looking at for my Wby
This!
I picked up a used B&C medalist from here for my wetherby, haven't shot it yet as I'm still waiting on swfa but stockys vg2 would be my 1st choice.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Pilsner

Lil-Rokslider
I went with the Stocky VG2 blemish and this kydex check riser.
Works very welland the price was right.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240122-003409.png
    Screenshot_20240122-003409.png
    505.2 KB · Views: 10