Stocky stocks and tipsy tuesday

saiz11

FNG
Okay I listened to the tipsy tuesday and was excited to here stocky was making a light weight stalk for Winchester model 70s I have been looking for a while and haven’t been able to find a light weight hunting verticals style grip. Okay, guess to the problem I have looked on stockys web sight and cannot find the stalks talked about. I had looked pervious as well. Are they just not posted on the website yet or am I missing something do I need to call?

grfox92

WKR
Okay I listened to the tipsy tuesday and was excited to here stocky was making a light weight stalk for Winchester model 70s I have been looking for a while and haven’t been able to find a light weight hunting verticals style grip. Okay, guess to the problem I have looked on stockys web sight and cannot find the stalks talked about. I had looked pervious as well. Are they just not posted on the website yet or am I missing something do I need to call?
The stocks are not posted for sale yet but should be coming out very soon.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

OP
saiz11

saiz11

FNG
Okay awesome thank you. Thought I was crazy or didn’t know how to work the internet. I have M70 30.06 it had just a basic plastic stalk. The rifle has always shot decent but I have never loved it. So, had the barrel cut and threaded, new trigger installed just need a stalk.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd give them a call and see if they have an estimated time line yet. Stocky stocks has great customer service

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

leachguy

FNG
Back in November I was told end of the year. In January I was told end of the month. I've been checking every day. I'll be excited when I can finally get one. Or two.

WKR
1000000353.jpg

I made this on Thursday but figured out that he was doing it on purpose, so I didn't post it. But still....

Loper

WKR
Is there a joke some of us aren't privy to? Why would someone do that on purpose?

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

I’m not privy to it either. I just assume that anybody in this forum who has done research on stocks and been to “Stocky’s” site must know how to properly spell it

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
If your on this thread to critique the spelling you should consider just scrolling on to the next thread instead of flexing your spelling bell skillz because no one is impressed.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

idahodave

WKR
Can‘t speak for anyone else, but I clicked on the thread to read about stocks.

If your friend was walking around with a booger on his face would you tell him? I’m not a grammar nazi. I just didn’t want a fellow Rokslider walking around with a booger on his face.

btw….it’s spelled “skills”…just so you actually have a reason to flex your moderator muscle.