Stocky’s Hunter VG Tikka stock

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Jessica,
I'm trying to buy a prefit barrel. Added to the cart, it properly shows the 20% discount. But, when i add the free shipping code, the 20% discount disappears. Is there a secret to making the stack work?
Thanks!
I fixed it! Go ahead and refresh the page and it should work now. If you still have problems let me know!

longrange13

Lil-Rokslider
I got my second vg in today. Only a couple weeks apart from the first. It feels like the rear is now beefed up a bit and filled with foam compared to my first stock. It feels great. Good work. @Stockys

Also the carbon midnight is a sweet paint scheme.

anyone have the trigger reach measurement for the howa mini, with the VG stock? trying to compare it to the B&C I currently own, and this seems to be the most active and informative discussion on this stock design.

Reactions: NSI

GACory

FNG
Mine just arrived today. I thought I read on here that it came with the recoil lug, is that the case?

Now just need a bolt, bolt stop, magazine and barrel.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 113
Mine just arrived today. I thought I read on here that it came with the recoil lug, is that the case?

Now just need a bolt, bolt stop, magazine and barrel.
Lug is likely either taped to the box or at one end in the packing paper.

longrange13

Lil-Rokslider
Lug is likely either taped to the box or at one end in the packing paper.
They are still back ordered on the lugs. I bought a stock before thanksgiving and still had not got one so I ended up just ordering one from somewhere else. I bought a second stock right before Christmas and just got it and still no lug. I’ve called a couple times, last I heard they are waiting on them to come back from anodizing and they say they will ship them out separate.

GACory

FNG
They are still back ordered on the lugs. I bought a stock before thanksgiving and still had not got one so I ended up just ordering one from somewhere else. I bought a second stock right before Christmas and just got it and still no lug. I’ve called a couple times, last I heard they are waiting on them to come back from anodizing and they say they will ship them out separate.
Man, that makes me feel a little bit better. At least it’s not just riding around on the back of a UPS truck. Thanks

robtattoo

WKR
I couldn't help myself.
I just placed an order for a VG to go on my .223.

I was planning on l leaving it alone & adding a cheek riser, then putting my Swede in the Rokstock but with all the promo codes, free shipping & all.... my credit card basically climbed out of my wallet of it's own accord.

I couldn't help myself.
I just placed an order for a VG to go on my .223.

I was planning on l leaving it alone & adding a cheek riser, then putting my Swede in the Rokstock but with all the promo codes, free shipping & all.... my credit card basically climbed out of my wallet of it's own accord.

This happened to me as well. I've got 3 Rokstocks on order. Figure I can shoot this stock in my CTR until they arrive.

Only catch is that Stockys is out of recoil lugs. I guess you can use the factory lug?

No information on how long the wait will be for the mountain tactical lugs. They're in stock elsewhere so I'm tempted to grab another...