stone glacier belt size

tom338

FNG
I fluctuate my waste line from 35-38 but mostly run at 36. For those who own a stone glacier x curve frame how do the sizes run ---do I want a large or medium. Im thinking a large but wondering if they run large or small or true to size

MT_Wyatt

WKR
The thing to consider is bottoming out a belt that is too large under heavy load - I would call the shop and ask them that specific question. I believe the size gaps they list are physical measurements, not pant sizes. I can wear a small let out more or medium tightened down much more, and find the additional padded wings of the medium more comfortable than the shorter small sized ones on my hips.

I've got a size 32 waist and wear a Medium. A large would be too big for me as I use most all of the adjustment in the medium. I could call Stone Glacier and ask them. They are great to work with.

Chad E

WKR
I'm in that 35 to 36 range. I had a medium but switched to a large and was much happier. The medium was workable but the large does a lot better job of cupping around my hips and is far more comfortable under heavy loads.

thompsont

Lil-Rokslider
Same boat, I normally wear a 36 in most pants (I could fit into a 34 but i perfer they be a little lose and cinch them up with a belt) had a Medium belt first but switch to a Large and the fitment just seems better and more comfortable.

FlyingDutchman

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a 35-36" pant my iliac crests measure 37" and I have a large belt. The larger the belt you can use without bottoming out the straps the better it distributes load.

PA Hunter

WKR
I fluctuate my waste line from 35-38 but mostly run at 36. For those who own a stone glacier x curve frame how do the sizes run ---do I want a large or medium. Im thinking a large but wondering if they run large or small or true to size
I am your same size and I got the medium and it’s a little tight or small. I would get the large.

ianpadron

WKR
you absolutely want a large. I have run both sizes, and even with a 32" waist, the medium is a tad small on me

schmalzy

WKR
Another vote for the large. Mine is almost bottomed out when loaded down but carries extremely comfortably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jalliston

Lil-Rokslider
I have a 34-35" waist and started out with a medium. The pulls were always at a weird angle and I have problems really cinching the belt down. I switched to a large and am now much happier. Seems like SG's sizing ranges could be better. The changeover point is right at the most common waist sizes.