Stone Glacier Packs, El Paso Craigslist

JDeanP

Lil-Rokslider
Last edited:

efnm

WKR
Thanks, I emailed the guy to see if the 6900 was available still. I live up in central NM, so I may have to take you up on your offer if he won't ship.

lilharcher

Lil-Rokslider
I pulled the trigger on the Sky Archer with Krux frame and paid with paypal + 3.5%. The seller seemed genuine but its nice having the piece of mind for an additional $11.50 in protection fees. I really wanted the Talos w/ xcurve, but it looks like someone else snatched it up......hopefully someone above.

Thanks again JDeanP for the heads-up and the very cool offer to play middleman!

efnm

WKR
So you're the guy who beat me to it! :)

I also don't have any bad vibes from the guy once I thought about it and his post, and he communicated great. If you decide to sell it for some reason, hit me up.

lilharcher

Lil-Rokslider
efnm - glad he didn't sell us the same pack (another reason why I think the seller is legit).....the seller is real nice and responsive, and seems legit. I am expecting a tracking number texted my way tomorrow.

OP
JDeanP

JDeanP

Lil-Rokslider
Sounds like both packs are sold. Glad you snagged a deal.

If you end up getting screwed, send me a local address and I'll go do some bonus landscaping or something.

Hunter Sargent

Lil-Rokslider
I pulled the trigger on the Sky Archer with Krux frame and paid with paypal + 3.5%. The seller seemed genuine but its nice having the piece of mind for an additional $11.50 in protection fees. I really wanted the Talos w/ xcurve, but it looks like someone else snatched it up......hopefully someone above.

Thanks again JDeanP for the heads-up and the very cool offer to play middleman!

I grabbed the Sky Talus with X-Curve frame. I also used paypal and the guy sent me a pic of the shipping label earlier today, so it seems legit. I thought about grabbing both but I already know the X-Curve frame fits me perfectly, because I already have that frame paired with a Sky 5900...I just want to try a bigger bag. I'll keep in touch if I decide to keep the bag and you want to try the X-Curve we could do a swap or something.

Also thanks to JdeanP for the heads up.