WTS Stone Glacier Solo 3300, Sky Lid, and Access Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I used the listed combo last season and decided to try a Sky 6900 for this year. Been looking and finally bought one new so don't need these anymore. Sky Lid is new from the 6900, Access Bag was used once on a summer backpacking trip. Solo 3300 is used and has packed game, I bought it used on here early 2019 and packed several animals this past season, I have done my best to take pictures of any wear marks, there was one small rub/hole on the bottom right back side of pack looking from the back when I got it and I placed a piece of tenacious tape over that spot from the inside (pictured inside and out), aside from that there are a few dirt spots and rub marks that I show in the pictures and some of those may come out, the pack is currently being washed in Atsko Sportwash.

All priced are shipped to your door (lower 48) with the paypal fee included in the price. I will ship elsewhere but we may need to discuss some additional shipping depending on where.

New Sky Lid $34 TYD
Access Bag $55 TYD
Solo 3300 Bag $165 (will come with minimalist buckle kit (3 female buckles for converting to minimalist frame mode)

Due to picture limit per post I will have several additional picture posts below. Let me know if you would like different or more detailed pictures of anything.

IMG_4121 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4122 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4123 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4124 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4126 (Medium).JPG

All pictures above are of the lid and access bag, all pictures below are of the 3300 Bag

IMG_4127 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4128 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4129 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4130 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4131 (Medium).JPG

Another 5 pictures to follow, I just can't add another post for 24 hours.

OP
doverpack12
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Access bag sold, Sky Lid still available $30 TYD paypal fee included in the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.