Stop the wolf....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike7

WKR
I don't know what the answer is in states like Washington or Colorado, where representatives that support hunters and ranchers are in the minority, and fish and game is beholden to anti-hunting environmentalists lightly disguised as ecologists and conservationists. The only wolf planning meeting that I went to in WA seemed to just be window dressing to patronize sportsmen and ranchers without any real plan to include their input.

This is not likely a possibility, but if hunters and conservationist organized a complete walkout for a year in a state, where no one purchased hunting licenses...until they had a real seat at the table like in Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana, then I could see that maybe gaining some traction as fish and wildlife might have to clean house of the radicals or lose their budget.

Okhotnik

WKR
Well - that proposal is literally the definition of a conspiracy theory, so...

Guys, just a general comment. When you want to convince a centrist of something, its usually better not to call them idiots and label them anti-hunters, especially when they are fellow members of a hunting forum.

I have no dog in this fight, but its sure hard to side with the SUPER anti-wolf people with some of the arguments laid out in this thread. There hasn't been much, if any studies or data posted. Or proof of where the money has been distributed from on the pro-wolf side.

Obviously hunting is the way I prefer to manage the herd, and the economics support it as has been pointed out here, but not everyone agrees with that and realistically we have to make room for everyone, its public land after all.

so you would be willing to wait to draw a bull and a deer area every 12 to 15 years then in Arizona to welcome anti hunters and the pro wolf radicals then?

Would you welcome 2 to 3 thousand wolves in Arizona to prove your we have to give in to get along stance ?

kiddogy

WKR
Be careful, as you will be quickly accused of conspiratorial/tin-foil hat paranoia. It doesn't matter how simple and obvious the "end game' is for some; the majority will never see it until it is too late. And that is how the cliche "history repeats it's self" came to be. (And it wouldn't be a "cliche" if it weren't true, right?)
so what???? I don't care how a fool brands me. history is gonna prove me correct.

kiddogy

WKR
Well - that proposal is literally the definition of a conspiracy theory, so...

Guys, just a general comment. When you want to convince a centrist of something, its usually better not to call them idiots and label them anti-hunters, especially when they are fellow members of a hunting forum.

I have no dog in this fight, but its sure hard to side with the SUPER anti-wolf people with some of the arguments laid out in this thread. There hasn't been much, if any studies or data posted. Or proof of where the money has been distributed from on the pro-wolf side.

Obviously hunting is the way I prefer to manage the herd, and the economics support it as has been pointed out here, but not everyone agrees with that and realistically we have to make room for everyone, its public land after all.
anyone who is still a centrist ,IS either a fool or an anti hunter.

unfortunately , people just don't care about what doesn't directly affect them. and most of our population is ,frankly, just to dumb to understand that this does directly affect the freedom of our entire nation. anyone who is not convinced by now ,never will be.

reintroduction of the wolves is just another mistake made from another dying society that will soon join the ranks of all those who came before.
I no longer believe in the ability of rational thought by the citizens of this nation and take great comfort knowing most of them will soon dead or slaves.
it is a fitting fate for a useful idiot.

kiddogy

WKR
Wow...wolves cause failed societies and slavery.

Who knew?

Unbelievable
now you do. ;)

we both know your not really that dumb and understand my post perfectly but no ,the wolves did not. stupid choices did.
you merely came back with a dumb shit response cause you know my post is true . probably cause you're a part of it all. just another pro wolfer , useless idiot.
which is why ,imho, you are a class a d-bag.

no offense intended to d- bags

Okhotnik

WKR
now you do. ;)

we both know your not really that dumb and understand my post perfectly but no ,the wolves did not. stupid choices did.
you merely came back with a dumb shit response cause you know my post is true . probably cause you're a part of it all. just another pro wolfer , useless idiot.
which is why ,imho, you are a class a d-bag.

no offense intended to d- bags

poor buzz

dza0VsH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.