Stopping Binos From Falling Out of Marsupial Bino Harness

Jc213

Lil-Rokslider
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anybody else has ever had an issue with their binoculars falling out of their bino harness'. I had this happen several times last archery season when stalking deer. I want to be able to keep the magnetic lid open so I can quickly and quietly access my binos, however, sometimes I would lean a little too far forward when stalking and they would sort of "spill" out. I was thinking lining it with something so they are a little more snug in there but i've never attempted doing so, and wanted to see if anyone else has.

McCoppin

FNG
Is yours the newer fleece lined one?

I just got one and the fleece lining seems to grab my binos and hold them pretty good even when leaning over.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

OP
Jc213

Jc213

Lil-Rokslider
I run the vortex razor hd 12x50’s in the medium. The will pretty easily fall out.

OP
Jc213

Jc213

Lil-Rokslider
Is yours the newer fleece lined one?

I just got one and the fleece lining seems to grab my binos and hold them pretty good even when leaning over.

Yeah it’s a 2019 fleece lined. Size medium and I use 12x50 razor hd’s

McCoppin

FNG
Yeah it’s a 2019 fleece lined. Size medium and I use 12x50 razor hd’s
That's strange are they rubber like or slick?

Mine are 8x42 and don't really slip but there a slightly rubbery texture on the outside.

Maybe a thick rubber band on the objective lenses would be a quick easy fix just something to grab onto the fleece

OP
Jc213

Jc213

Lil-Rokslider
That's strange are they rubber like or slick?

Mine are 8x42 and don't really slip but there a slightly rubbery texture on the outside.

Maybe a thick rubber band on the objective lenses would be a quick easy fix just something to grab onto the fleece

I’m thinking something on the lines of that, yeah. But they are pretty smooth

rcdinaz

FNG
My 12x50 EL's are actually hard to get out. Maybe it is the rubber coating that is different.