Stoves! Ugh!

So I'd like to start doing some winter camping with my son. I have a MTC Pyramid 4 coming and would like to get a stove for it without breaking the bank. I'm thinking that the Kni-Co packer is my best option, but wanted to see what you guys think. I'd really like a Kifaru or SO take down, but not sure I want to invest that much.

Thanks for reading.

Make your own. There are lots of threads on here detailing the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WKR
If you can handle the weight look up DIY ammo can stove on YouTube. Cheap & easy

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

oldgoat

WKR
I have Kifaru cylinder stove, really like it, also like the looks of the liteoutdoors stove for added burn time it should have with available baffle and stove pipe damper but all that comes with a weight penalty. If I was camping where it's really really cold though, it's probably the one I would get. Burn time on my Kifaru is about thirty minutes tops, but you have hard wood available in MI to burn which might extend that a little. Cylinder stoves burn a little longer than box stoves and are much lighter in weight. There is a small cylinder stove on classifieds for 200, but not sure if the pipe would be right length for your tent

reaper

WKR
Have you look at the Liteoutdoors stove,you can cook on it no problem with the rod on top and also have a baffle option.Really nice stove and good prices.

Envoyé de mon E6560C en utilisant Tapatalk