Super zoom bridge cameras- FZ300 vs SX70

@Camera Land In your opinion...by Point and Shoot....do you envision anything similar to a new tech FZ2500 in the next few years?

And for a Bridge like what I am asking for.....do you think any brands will upgrade and release anything new?

Again....I don't need Pro quality or publishable quality. The ease and handiness of the camera to throw in a back or truck seat with minimal concern are the concept...with a ton of reach

The industry trend is to not expand the point and shoot line ups. The 2500 is available and is awesome
The manufacturers don't discuss years from now. We are lucky if we know 2-3 months from now. That is a resounding, nothing on the horizon.

The quality of the Lumix 2500 and 1000, as well as the canon SX70 are all excellent. You can make nice blowups from all of them

Just purchased a Sony RX10 IV a couple of weeks ago, very impressed so for with the images. I haven't even started using a faction of it's settings. Came from a 20yo Cannon DSLR. Nice having only one lens.

I didn't quite pay that but close. I needed to update and replace my DSLR that finally gave up on me last year. Looked at many different bodies and then to add the cost of a 600mm lens, I would be way into it for more and plus the added bulk. Many great reviews even from professional photographers. So far very happy.

Post a pic or two? If possible add approx distance to subject?

I am still surfing websites for a used FZ2500. I kinda understood sensor size or lack of, but not fully how it would impact the actual image. Lotsa mm focal length with dinky sensor vs larger sensor and slightly less focal length.

Back