Suppressor deals?

WKR

WKR
Any good deals running right now? I missed the capitol armory black friday sale.

ephul

FNG
I believe silencer shop has free tax stamps on the Hyperion. AB has a BOGO til the end of the year.

YHM Resonator R2 is Free Tax stamp on silencershop.com currently. That’s the can I run on my Seekins 300 PRC and love it.

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
Scythe TI or Nomad Lti maybe the tbac 7
And something for a 6mm arc gas gun

Wow! AB bye one get one sale. It looks like they might throw on a free little bird as well. That’s a great deal!

Tahoe1305

WKR
Bauer is advertising 20% off most things tomorrow during last 23 minutes of the year. That’s about best I’ve seen from them. Read the fine print on what time zone (think central).

Bauer is advertising 20% off most things tomorrow during last 23 minutes of the year. That’s about best I’ve seen from them. Read the fine print on what time zone (think central).
Where you seeing that? Is it a code?

he_lives

FNG
I picked up the Diligent Defense Enticer L Ti from Bauer during their Black Friday sale. Good pricing on it still, especially tomorrow.

It’s worth noting that it still hasn’t shipped.

the AB raptors for 20% at bauer off plus the free little bird is pretty crazy. Wish I had seen that before ordering mine. Get a 22lr (or 22wmr and 5.7x28 per AB) supressor and a reportedly great centerfire supressor for 700-800$.

Last edited:

roughnecknine0

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up the Diligent Defense Enticer L Ti from Bauer during their Black Friday sale. Good pricing on it still, especially tomorrow.

It’s worth noting that it still hasn’t shipped.
I just picked that up as well! Just curious, what was the black friday pricing?

Did you get an e-mail saying Form 3 has been filed? Or not yet?

he_lives

FNG
I just picked that up as well! Just curious, what was the black friday pricing?

Did you get an e-mail saying Form 3 has been filed? Or not yet?

The Black Friday price was $650. I did not get an email notifying me the form 3 had been filed. Bauer sent a shipping notification before Christmas, but the tracking still shows that the label was created and usps has not received the package.

roughnecknine0

Lil-Rokslider
The Black Friday price was $650. I did not get an email notifying me the form 3 had been filed. Bauer sent a shipping notification before Christmas, but the tracking still shows that the label was created and usps has not received the package.

Gotcha, thanks for all the info. I've heard both great and not so great things about Bauer fulfillment so I guess I'll just keep on it. V excited for this can, the Enticer Ti's look awesome on paper.

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
If you have a scheels near by check what they have. Buddy got an ultra 7 for 899
Was just at scheels and got the scythe, even though it was more expensive. compared it side by side with the ultra 7 and nomad ti and it felt like the best option for my uses.

Geewhiz

WKR
Gotcha, thanks for all the info. I've heard both great and not so great things about Bauer fulfillment so I guess I'll just keep on it. V excited for this can, the Enticer Ti's look awesome on paper.
Man I just bought an enticer lti as well. Talked to a number of people and feel pretty good about the decision. Kinda took a bit of a gamble, hope I don’t regret it.