Suppressor wait times

waspocrew

Lil-Rokslider
Interesting read for sure - I'm curious to see if I can "bundle" an approval. Currently have a TBAC 22 in a single shot trust that I certified on 2/3. Will be certifying a Dead Air Mask 22 tomorrow as an individual. Maybe I'll get both approved soon?

Weldor

WKR
I like how they recommend put your ssn to get it faster. That portion of the 4473 has been there forever. Now they are saying it will help to have your ssn? If NCIC doen't have it already I would think there is a problem somewhere.

atmat

WKR
I like how they recommend put your ssn to get it faster. That portion of the 4473 has been there forever. Now they are saying it will help to have your ssn? If NCIC doen't have it already I would think there is a problem somewhere.
I could be wrong and I’m not defending government. But I think the implication is that SSN gives them a better field with which to automate/work from.

My best friend is named after his dad. When he doesn’t use SSN on documents, he often winds up with troubles as his dad has a criminal record. In theory the SSN avoids this.

Weldor

WKR
I could be wrong and I’m not defending government. But I think the implication is that SSN gives them a better field with which to automate/work from.

My best friend is named after his dad. When he doesn’t use SSN on documents, he often winds up with troubles as his dad has a criminal record. In theory the SSN avoids this.
Agreed, in theory, I have had my SSN used many times here in az. mostly state benefit stuff forged by illegals. So will have to excuse me because I don't believe the us gov is competent.

Oldguy

FNG
Bought my Suppressor September of 2023 and received my stamp mid February 2024. Went through Suppressor Shop!

I'm going need feedback on my idea for short individual waits .

Over the life of a silencer, will the revenue stream be lower with a trust ? Less opportunities for the tax stamp??
It's probably not true but playing a game of follow the money in my head right now.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I'm going need feedback on my idea for short individual waits .

Over the life of a silencer, will the revenue stream be lower with a trust ? Less opportunities for the tax stamp??
It's probably not true but playing a game of follow the money in my head right now.
Yes, by encouraging more individual purchases they still get their 200 dollars, if somebody wants to transfer it to a trust, its an additional 200 dollars and it will keep a large percentage of silencers from being passed down to other people later.

H80Hunter

WKR
I put 2 Omega 300s and a Scythe Ti in ATF jail today through Scheels as individual. Hoping to cash in on a quick wait on my first cans

Bead

FNG
Just received my “approved” email. Took 13 months using an EForm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing says you can't own something just because your dead. Death just prevents use.
The executor can keep your estate open for as long as they want i believe.

The transferring individual just can't use them until approved.

4 days on this'un. submitted the 14th, approved the 18th....
IMG_1051.jpeg

Gynaroo

FNG
Scythe Ti
Trust w/ 1 RP
Certified 11/26/23
Approved 3/18/24

Not the record breaking speeds of the individual submissions of late, but half as long as my first two.
I hope this means good news for me. I submitted a few days around the 26th on my trust. It’s hard to see all these quick turnarounds on individual knowing I went through the trust.

Congratulations.