Swaro ATS or Meopta Meostar S2

Okie84

Lil-Rokslider
I’m in the market for a new spotting scope and have narrowed it down to the Meostar S2 30-60 WA and the Swaro ATS 20-60x80. It’ll primarily be used for elk, mule deer, bear, and antelope. I’d like to get input from anyone who has had experience with both of these scopes. Thanks in advance.

Forest

WKR
For me it was splitting hairs between the two. And with the meostar coming in at a lessor price it made it a fairly easy decision. Cant go wrong with either one tho!

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Okie84

Okie84

Lil-Rokslider
For me it was splitting hairs between the two. And with the meostar coming in at a lessor price it made it a fairly easy decision. Cant go wrong with either one tho!

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
I can get a new swaro for less than the MeoStar. If price wasn’t an issue would you still choose the MeoStar? I’ve read a few posts of people who’ve owned both and chose the MeoStar over the ATS.

I have owned both.
The Meopta with the 30/60, and the swaro 65 with the 25/50. The meopta is better glass. It is really a quality scope.
I currently have the swaro though. For me it came down to packability. The meopta was just big, and heavy. Maybe something to consider if planning on packing it along. Maybe the weight difference won't be as drastic between the two 80's?